I'm a Freelance Photographer specializing in contemporary pet portraits, concert, and entertainment photography. Based in Nashville, TN and available for travel worldwide. Lover of music, animals, Barney Fife, and roller skating. Former professional wrestler. (Yes, you read that correctly.)
The UltraViolet Gallery is my gallery & studio space at 59 Arcade in Nashville. The gallery is open every month during Nashville's First Saturday Art Crawl from 6pm-9pm, and other times by appointment only.
• B.S., Photography - Middle Tennessee State University
• Official Photographer and Photography Teacher for the Nashville Zoo
• Photojournalist for Animal Rescue Corps
• Concert Photographer at the CMA Theater
• Concert Photographer for National Shows 2 (NS2)
• Zenfolio Ambassador
• Nations Photo Lab Ambassador
• Artist Member, HeARTs Speak
• Professional Member, American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP)
• Contributing Photographer for NASH Country Weekly Magazine (2014-2016)
I have been interested in photography since about the age of 10, when I received my first Polaroid Sun 600 camera. Shortly after that, I began shooting with a Canon AE-1. I'd spend hours in a darkroom printing my own black and white photographs. When I got older, I spent six years as a photographer in the old time portrait studio in the Opryland U.S.A. theme park. Upon returning to college in 2009, I decided to pursue a degree in the field, and graduated with a B.S. in Photography from Middle Tennessee State University in May 2012. Refining my technical competence and visual awareness through a formal education allowed me to achieve a new level of growth in my work.
I'm a native Nashvillian, and my husband Dan and I share our home with our 4 dogs: Eva, Buster, Burton, and Periwinkle. I am a pit bull advocate, and enjoy volunteering my time and photography services to animal rescues and animal welfare organizations.
Partial Client List
Mars Petcare US
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
The Petco Foundation
Los Angeles Times
First for Women Magazine
Woman's World Magazine
The Telegraph Magazine
In the News
PetaPixel interview | October 2017
Los Angeles Times interview | April 2016
BarkPost interview | April 2016
The Dodo photo gallery | April 2016
Photoflex interview | March 2016
Columbia Daily Herald interview | January 2016
Zenfolio interview | December 2015
Chicago Tribune interview | June 2015
Nashville Scene People Issue interview | March 2014
• 1st Place - "Best Pet Photographer" in Williamson's Best 2021.
• 1st Place - "Best Photographer" in the Nashville Scene Best of Nashville 2017.
• 1st Place - "Best Photographer" in the Nashville Scene Best of Nashville 2016.
• 1st Place - "Best Local Artist (Visual)" in the Tennessean Toast of Music City 2016.
• 1st Place - "Best Photographer" in the Nashville Scene Best of Nashville 2015.
• 1st Place - "Best Photographer" in the Nashville Scene Best of Nashville 2014.
• 1st Place - "Best Gallery Exhibit" [Impression-a-Bull] in the Nashville Scene Best of Nashville 2012.